I love grilling – doesn’t matter what season it is. Tailgating parties with the smell of grilling meat hanging in the air is the absolute best. Camping, picnics, parties, or even grilling on my back deck makes dinner time a delight. That’s why I was so excited to get my hands on the Smoke Hollow Portable Gas Grill. This little guy is a powerhouse in a tiny package and is perfect for setting up on the go.
This tabletop gas grill is made of stainless steel and features a compact design that’s functional and attractive. The Smoke Hollow Grill is ideal for taking on picnics, boating, tailgating, camping, the park or an evening in your backyard.
It comes with convenient front carry handles that make it easy to transport from the car to your chosen grilling location.
- Grill has a 10,000-btu output
- Cooking surface area 305 square inches
- 100-inch chrome-plated warming rack
- If cooking on both racks, you can grill 12 burgers at a time
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Stainless steel drip tray to catch grease
- Uses one-pound gas cylinders
- 11.25 inches x 18.5 inches, weighs 22 pounds
- Fold up legs and locking hood for convenient transportation
- Smoker tray to put wood chips
- Side burner for vegetables or warming
- Built-in grid to help cook more delicate dishes
Now I know that the charcoal vs. gas grill debate is somewhat…heated. So let me expound on why I find gas grills to be superior.
- Gas burns cleaner and leads to less messy clean up.
- Gas grills heat up quickly and provide more control over the temperature.
- A gas grill cooks food faster and more evenly.
- You never have to worry about getting ashes in your food or on your clothes.
If that’s not enough to convince you to give gas a try, how about this stat from AmazingRibs.com: 90% of the world’s most excellent and expensive steakhouses grill their rare aged prime beef with gas.
Although the grill is the star of any cookout, you need more than just meat to make a party. Impress your guests by going the extra mile with these fun and practical accessories
A meat thermometer is essential to eliminate the guesswork on whether your chicken is cooked thoroughly or not.
This Kizen Instant Read Thermometer is the Swiss army knife of thermometers – it’s waterproof, drop resistant, has a large LCD screen and takes accurate temperatures in as little as two seconds. Your guests will appreciate not getting salmonella from undercooked meat!
This Cuisinart Grilling Tool Set has all the basics you need for a successful grill sesh. It includes a stainless steel spatula, fork, and tongs plus a bonus grill glove to protect your manicure. Choose from five vibrant colors and add some sunny cheer to your party.
Nobody likes a grimy grill. Keep your stainless steel looking spotless by cleaning it with this 3 in 1 BBQ Brush & Grill Cleaner after each use. After you’re doing the cooking, preheat the grill, wet the brush and scrub. The gunk will fall off like magic!
Grill confidently without worrying about splattering grease all over your favorite sundress with this 100% cotton damask-printed apron. It has two deep pockets that are perfect to stash tools in, and extra long-ties to fit all body shapes and sizes.
Serve your expertly grilled burgers in a set of classic diner baskets with matching ketchup and mustard bottles. The bright colors and familiar shapes are sure to invoke nostalgia.
After you’ve worked hard to feed and serve your guests, you deserve to sit down and enjoy yourself. Make sure you always have a comfortable seat by bringing your own! The Sunyear Lightweight Compact Chair is made up of durable nylon and folds up into a tiny case, making it ultra-portable.
All you need for a fun grilling event is the Smoke Hollow Grill and a handful of friends to gather around it. A few cold beers wouldn’t hurt, either! Just remember to always cook and drink responsibly. Remember to keep checking Shit Women Buy for more helpful reviews and recommendations to make all of your parties a hit!
~ Dr. Mae Jemison, Engineer, Physician, and NASA Astronaut
Latest posts by CJ Bentley (see all)
- Have Fun Tailgating with Smoke Hollow Portable Gas Grill - July 4, 2019
- Stay Hydrated with Hydro Flask – A Review by SWB - June 23, 2019
- My Favorite Goods With the Queen Logo - June 17, 2019