Your cozy home was once a sanctuary from the outside world. Now it is chock FULL of allergy-inducing particles.
And with the growing concerns about global illness, you might be wondering if an air purifier might help? It sure has made a difference for me once we got the Germ Guardian Electrostatic Air Purifier.
Time To Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
You may be tempted to seal up your windows, turn on a fan and hibernate but there is a better (and less isolating) solution. According to the EPA, “research shows that filtration can be an effective supplement” for air quality control in a home.
Reclaim your space and clean up the air in your home with a portable air purifier – we recommend the GermGuardian AC4300 PET 3 in 1 True HEPA Filter Air Purifier for Home, available on Amazon Prime.
There are hundreds of air purifiers on the market, but this one is sleek, affordable, and suitable for treating all of the most common causes of indoor air quality problems.
- MODERN DESIGN – The GermGuardian fits all of the bells and whistles – including three-speed options – into a sleek 22-inch tower that is much more aesthetically pleasing than the typical bulky box model.
- RELIEVE ALLERGY SYMPTOMS – The GermGuardian features a HEPA Treatment filter that captures 99.97% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.
- FRESH AIR ALL THE TIME – This air purifier can change and circulate room air over 4x per hour in a space up to 153 square feet.
- REDUCE PET DANDER – The filter is treated with Pet Pure, an antimicrobial agent that inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria. No more “wet dog” smell after a day at the beach.
- GET RID OF SMOKE SMELL – Charcoal filter reduces common odors from cigarette smoke, cooking smells, or a ripe garbage can.
- DIMINISH ASTHMA TRIGGERS – Optional UV-C light technology works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce airborne bacteria, viruses, germs, and mold spores.
- INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED – The GermGuardian is verified by the Associated of Home Appliance Manufacturers to remove smoke, pollen, and dust effectively.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Certified by Energy Star to be energy efficient.
- EASY FILTER REPLACEMENT – A handy indicator will help you know when to change your filter. Typically, it needs to be replaced just once every 6-8 months, depending on your indoor air quality and how often you use the device.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Americans spend up to 90% of their time indoors. There is a range of health issues that can arise from both short-term and long-term exposure to pollutants or irritants in the air. Of course, air-quality is determined by a variety of factors, and many of them are outside of a consumer’s control – for example, industrial pollution, car exhaust, wildfires, or seasonal pollen.
Effects of Poor Indoor Air Quality
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat
- Headaches, dizziness, and fatigue
- Aggravation of asthma symptoms
- Respiratory diseases
- Heart disease
The GermGuardian use three distinct kinds of filters clean the unwanted particles out of the air in your home:
- Air filter – fiber (such as paper) to trap dust and dander.
- Gas-phase air filter – activated charcoal to remove noxious gases and bad odors.
- UV filter – ultraviolet light that kills bacteria or mold.
If you aren’t yet convinced, read the following testimonies from real GermGuardian users:
Amazon customer: Connor Revell
***** 5.0 out of 5 stars
Quiet and efficient, evident improvement.
May 31, 2018
“We have two cats and an infant, have noticed a major difference in smell when we use this. Smells disappear within a day, particularly in the nursery. Air is very easy to tell the difference (comparing stepping outside vs in the room we use this in). High setting is quiet enough not to be a bother overnight, placement of fans on the sides vs front is aesthetically appealing. Ordering smaller size for bathrooms. Very satisfied!”
Amazon customer: Slibby96
******5.0 out of 5 stars
Worth every penny and then some! Cannot live without!!!
December 26, 2018
“This product is amazing, it changed my life. I have 2 cats, one short hair, one long. We keep up with cleaning and dusting as much as we can, at least weekly, but I found when we vacuumed it kicked up a lot of dander and allergens into the air. I have horrible asthma and I was finding it hard to breathe when I was in my apartment for extended periods of times. I would wake up congested and wheezing. Taking my inhaler multiple times a day even waking up at night struggling to breathe.
WITHIN AN HOUR OF TURNING ON I NOTICED AN AIR QUALITY DIFFERENCE. Since buying this product I have not had any wheezing at home. We leave it on the low setting in our bedroom at night. We put it on high a few times a week if we are hanging out at home.
My fiance noticed a difference and he doesn’t have any allergies or asthma! He doesn’t wake up stuffed up anymore. We are sleeping better, the cats sneeze less, everyone’s health is so much better!!! 1 billion percent recommend for anyone who has allergies or asthma!!!!!”
CLEANER AIR FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
Try the GermGuardian AC4300 PET 3n1 True HEPA Filter Air Purifier for Home today and see the difference for yourself!
Your lungs will thank you (and so will the people you live with who won’t have to hear you sniffling and sneezing all day). For other tidbits on how to make your home and life more comfortable, check out Shit Women Buy